Thursday, May 8, 2008

Funny Goose

Last night I sat down with Paris and read her the book All Cats Have Aperger Syndrome. We started off by talking a little about how Tripp's brain doesn't work like ours. She saw the book and asked if it was about kitties. I said it was about kitties and Bubba too. We read it and made lots of comparisons/connections. After we were done I asked if she had any questions and she says:

"Yes I do. Why does Assboogers make Tripp and kittens crazy?"

I nearly fell off the bed laughing. I held it together and explained that Aspergers is just what you call it when your brain works like Tripp's. She didn't have any other questions and I left feeling like it went very well. Though I couldn't help but think as I walked out that a** boogers might make me crazy too if I had them!

3 comments:

debralynne said...

too funny...i love your stories!

Perks said...

LOL!!!! Oh my!!! That is so hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I'll be laughing about that one for days!!!

jenny said...

Haha!! I think Paris will come through all this fine---and a more compassionate grown-up as a result.

School's out and I'm checking in on all my fave's! ;-)